GUIDELINES FOR THIRD PARTY USE OF WATANNETWORK BRAND ELEMENTS
Watan Group Network, LLC. has gained valuable intellectual property rights by the proper and continuous use of its trademarks and service marks (“trademarks”) to identify its goods and services. Improper use of a trademark can cause its value to become generic or diluted. Therefore, it is essential that all brand elements of WatanNetwork including trademarks, web pages, logos, and other distinctive features, are used properly in all promotional, advertising, instructional or other materials. Use of any WatanNetwork brand element should not mislead consumers about any WatanNetwork sponsorship, affiliation, or endorsement of your company or website. WatanNetwork does not object to referential use of its trademarks (excluding logos) in marketing and promotional materials, books and other printed matter, conferences, applications, demonstrations, and on internet locations, provided such use complies with these guidelines. All other uses of WatanNetwork trademarks or other brand elements require express written permission from WatanNetwork and must also comply with these guidelines. Except as otherwise agreed by WatanNetwork in writing, WatanNetwork reserves the right to withdraw its permission to use its trademarks at any time and for any reason, including withdrawal of permission to any individual or entity WatanNetwork believes misuses its trademarks or other brand elements. These guidelines may be periodically updated without notice.
RULES FOR PROPER USAGE
THINGS TO DO
- WatanNetwork trademarks must be used as a proper adjective (not a noun or verb) the first time in text and periodically thereafter. The WatanNetwork trademark should be followed by the generic term the trademark describes, e.g., “WatanNetwork creator.”
- Trademarks should not be pluralized.
- Use the trademark in a manner that reflects favorably on WatanNetwork and its products and services. The trademark must never be used in a disparaging manner.
- Only high-resolution logos or other images may be used by those licensed to do so by WatanNetwork.
- Use the following footnote when using a WatanNetwork trademark: “WatanNetworkis a Trademark or Registered Trademark of Watan Group Network, LLC. in the United States and/or other countries.”
THINGS YOU CAN’T DO
- Do not use WatanNetwork brand elements without express written permission from WatanNetwork except as otherwise mentioned in the second paragraph of these guidelines.
- WatanNetwork trademarks must not be used in any manner that suggests a common, descriptive, or generic meaning.
- Do not use WatanNetwork trademarks in any way that might mislead consumers about any WatanNetwork sponsorship, affiliation, or endorsement of you or your company, or your products and services.
- Do not incorporate WatanNetwork trademarks with any third party trademarks or logos including your own.
- WatanNetwork brand elements should not be displayed as the most prominent element on your web page or other materials.
- Words such as “official,” “exclusive,” “approved,” “sponsored,” or “endorsed” may not be used in conjunction with any WatanNetwork trademarks without express written permission.
- Do not display WatanNetwork trademarks or logos on any web page or other materials that violate any law or regulation or the rights of any third person.
- Do not adopt brand elements that are identical or confusingly similar to those of WatanNetwork.
- Do not manufacture, sell, or give away merchandise items such as T-shirts, mugs, pens, etc. that use any WatanNetwork trademark, including logos, unless pursuant to an express written trademark license from WatanNetwork.
This policy is designed to help you use WatanNetwork’s brand and assets, including our logo, content, and trademarks, without needing to negotiate a separate agreement with us. If you’d like to use any other WatanNetwork assets not covered by this document, you must contact us at press at WatanNetwork dot net and present a visual mockup of intended use. The WatanNetwork™ logo consists of the WatanNetwork icon and the WatanNetwork wordmark. The typeface used for the WatanNetwork logo is Proxima Nova.