- the electronic or physical signature of either the rights holder in the copyright or the person authorized to act on behalf of that person;
- identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- an identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing, and information reasonably sufficient to permit WatanNetwork to locate the material (for example, by providing a URL to the material); or, if applicable, identification of the reference or link to material or activity claimed to be infringing, and information reasonably sufficient to permit WatanNetwork to locate that reference or link;
- your name, address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright rights holder, its agent, or the law; and
- a statement that the information in your notification is accurate and a statement, made under penalty of perjury, that you are the rights holder or are authorized to act on the behalf of the rights holder.
WatanNetwork may access, preserve and disclose to third parties any of your information or data (including personally identifiable information and private communications) related to a written complaint of copyright infringement if WatanNetwork believes in its sole discretion that such access, preservation, or disclosure is necessary or useful to respond to or otherwise address such complaint.